“The office of the future will be paperless.”
That was the bold prediction in an article featured in Business Week magazine on June 30, 1975 in which it was also suggested that, “by 1990 most record handling will be electronic”.
Yet despite those predictions most organizations continue to experience a 20% - 25% increase of stored paper documents, each and every year.
Now you can have the office of the future and reduce your document storage costs with our digital imaging service. Whether you want to digitize all of your documents or “scan on demand” our digital imaging service can convert your paper records to searchable, digital images, thus eliminating the need for file cabinets and excess storage space.
Digital Imaging Process
Here’s how our digital imaging process works:
- Pick Up – Documents are picked up at your company location.
- Scan - Documents are then scanned and indexed.
- Store- Scanned documents are stored online on either our server or yours, or we can simply burn them to a CD/DVD.
- Scan On Demand- If you only want to convert some paper documents to digital format or you want to access documents we’re already storing for you, we can “scan on demand” and send your files directly to you via email attachment or via FTP.
- Retrieve- Using the index or keyword search your archived electronic documents can quickly be found and accessed by all authorized personnel in your organization.
- Shred- Converted documents will be shredded when we receive your written authorization.
Looking for a Massachusetts Digital Imaging Service? Call Shred-King today!