Why You Should Choose Shred King FOR YOUR BOSTON SHREDDING NEEDS
Shred King is a reliable and safe option for all of your shredding needs, and we’re just around the corner from Boston. Located in Holbrook, MA, Shred King also serves Lynn, Canton, Lowell, Framingham, Worcester and nearby areas as well as New Hampshire areas.
Who Needs Our Document Shredding Services
With the proliferation of identity theft and electronic fraud, shredding is the best solution. According to Govtech.com, one in ten Americans will have their identities stolen every day. That’s 10 million Americans. Why leave these important business documents to the garbage can or in the office? Shred King can safely shred important documents so that they don’t end up in the wrong hands.
Our Typical Shred Customers Include:
- Law Firms
- Local Government Offices
- Small and Mid-Sized Businesses
- Companies that handle private data and need to comply with legislation
- And More!
About Our Document Destruction Process:
Shred King offers four ways to handle your private document needs:
- Safely Store Documents: If you’ve found your cabinets or office storage room overflows with private documents, then call Shred King, Boston’s Record Storage Expert, to safely store your documents and keep them secure from possible fire, theft or misplacement.
- Convert Stored Documents to Digital Imaging: If you prefer that we scan and convert these documents into an electronic file, and then safely store them on your server, online, or have them burned to a CD, then you can count on Shred King. Afterwards, the hard copies are shredded when your written authorization is obtained.
- Completely Shred Documents: You can reduce your risk of sharing private documents and use the experts that are in compliance with the Information Destruction legislation. After all documents are shredded, you will receive our Certificate of Guarantee.
- Safely Destroy Hard Drives: Hard drives include any laptop or desktop model, backup magnetic tapes, floppy disks, zip disks, and optical media. After each hard drive is shredded, the minute particles are recycled upon completion. Shred King is certified by the NAID for hard drive destruction.
How Shred King Retrieves Your Documents:
- We can pick up your documents: On-Site shredding involves us providing a locked security container to place documents in. Our drivers will arrive and shred the documents in our shredding truck and then recycle what’s left at our facility.
- You can drop off your documents: Off-Site shredding involves the pickup and delivery of your locked security containers to our facility where your documents are safely shredded and recycled.
If you’re looking for a safe, dependable, certified document shredding company, then look no further than the Shred King. Simply fill out the “Request A Quote” form and we will provide you with a fast and reliable solution.