If you live or work in the Rockland Massachusetts area (or surrounding communities) and you need the services of a Boston-area paper shredding company, then you should seriously consider "Shred King."
10 things that set us apart from other Massachusetts Document Shredding Companies:
1. We rate highly in the 6 things the Ponemon Institute says most document disposal clients should focus on: a) Responsiveness; b) Convenience; c) Reputation; d) Value/Reasonable Cost; e) Trusted Security Procedures; and f) Certification.
2. Outsourcing paper shredding, says Ponemon Institute, is better/more reliable than relying on staff, keeps you from wasting capital on equipment best left to professionals, and better guarantees legal/policy-related compliance.
3. Our document shredding company offers both on-site and off-site document shredding.
4. We provide the scheduled container service plans most convenient, efficient, and affordable for your unique needs.
5. We guarantee optimum security with the use of special lockable storage containers with slots making it easy to put in documents but difficult for anyone (especially an unauthorized person) to pull them out. You can also watch as your documents are systematically rendered thief/spy-proof.
Additionally, our paper shredding staff is bonded, undergoes criminal background checks and receives extensive training/education on the importance of document disposal.
6. Our paper shredding company can process large quantities of shreddable materials, including documents still in file boxes.
7. We can dispose of more than just paper documents. Other items we can obliterate include:
- Video Tapes
- Credit Cards
- Floppy Discs
- Compact Discs
- Product Defects
- Counterfeit Products
8. We help your operation/office to become more efficient. Getting rid of excess/unnecessary documents reduces chance for a sensitive information breach (which could lead to fines, penalties, disruption of your operation or lawsuits), reduces amount of storage space you will have to pay for/maintain, and can make it easier in the future to find useful/needed documents.
9. We help you take advantage of the many benefits generally rendered by paper shredding services:
--Help reduce/ameliorate environmental impact: Shredded paper is recycled into useful products (i.e., toilet paper); more importantly, less waste ends up on landfills.
--Home businesses can offer clients/customers the same high sense of security big businesses provide--i.e., that their documents are being properly disposed of.
--Paper shredding increases chance of e-waste being dealt with responsibly.
--Paper shredding saves you time in many ways (e.g., not having to use those small, always getting jammed shredding units).
--These services pay for themselves over time.
--They help you comply with laws, policies and regulations, especially if you have government contracts.
10. We help educate the public about the many reasons to utilize services like ours. For example, we remind people that the following things need to be properly disposed of: bank statements, credit card bills, expired licenses, voided checks, ATM receipts, pre-approved credit card notices, and other documents with potentially compromising personal/formal information.
Your Source for Rockland, MA Paper Shredding Services
If you live in the Rockland Massachusetts (or surrounding communities) and you need to properly, efficiently and cost-effectively dispose of documents, then Shred King is here to serve you.