Just about every business could benefit from having access to a document shredding service. Many businesses deal with sensitive data and information that must be disposed of properly to ensure the safety of both the organization and its customers. If you're wondering where you can have your documents shredded in Boston, you should consider the Shred King, which provides its services to customers in the Boston area.
Our BOSTON SHREDDING Services
Here at Shred King, we offer a wide variety of services that revolve around the disposal of sensitive documents in safe and efficient manner. Some of the services we offer include the following:
- Document Shredding - Shred King offers document shredding both on-site and off-site.
- If you need maximum security, on-site shredding is generally the way to go. We will offer you a locked security container to store the sensitive documents. A driver will take the locked security containers to a shredding truck so that the documents can be shredded securely. Afterwards, we will take the shredded documents back to our facility for recycling.
- Off-site shredding is the way to go if you also value convenience. We will pick up the documents and store them in a security container. The documents will be safely disposed of and recycled at Shred King's facility.
- Hard Drive Destruction - Here at Shred King, we are NAID-certified for hard drive destruction. Therefore, if you need a few hard drives to be disposed of and recycled, look no further than Shred King. If you need our services on a regular basis, you can arrange to have us destroy your hard drives weekly or monthly. You have the option of having this done either on-site or off-site. Some of the types of media and hard drives we destroy are as follows:
- Hard drives (of laptops, desktops, PATA, SATA, and more)
- Backup magnetic tapes
- Zip disks
- Floppy disks
- Optical media (such as CDs, DVDs, Blu-Ray, etc.)
- Record Storage - Not only do we specialize in the safe disposal of sensitive documents, but we also specialize in safely storing records and other forms of media for our customers. Some of the record storage and document management services we offer include the following:
- Disaster recovery - We can back up your data to an offsite facility in case of disaster.
- Document conversion - We can convert your paper documents into quality digital images.
- Document imaging - We can turn digital images into physical copies.
- Document scanning - We can scan records to a computer or CD.
- ... and more!
As you can see, there are many reasons why The Shred King should be your one-stop source for all your document shredding needs. For more information, don't be afraid to contact us.